Achtung Wii Kurve
|Achtung Wii Kurve|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Error creating thumbnail:
Achtung Wii Kurve is a clone of the computer game Achtung Die Kurve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achtung_die_kurve). It differs in that it has a lot of customization- and control options and actually includes music, sounds and an AI. The game supports up to 12 players.
The objective of the game is to survive as long as you can by making sure your curve doesn't hit a wall or another curve. As you move you leave a trace behind you which noone can pass through except at tiny holes that regularly appears in the curve.
The controls are displayed in the game.
- Rarely you can pass through another curve.
Feedback / Support
PM me on the wiibrew forums (account name=profetylen) or send an email to email@example.com if you have a suggestion or want to report a bug. You can also use this thread: http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?17,22763,22781#msg-22781 or the discussion page of this page to report a bug or propose a suggestion.
- Fix the bugs
- Add support for wiimote speakers
- Improve the AI
- Add support for custom music
- Add an option to adjust the rumble intensity
- Add possibility to point with the wiimote while in the menu
Logos made by profetylen
Logos made by TRAINROXX
Logos made by Elisherer
v1.1a - 22 August 2009
- Fixed a bug that made curves die when travelling in certain directions (approximately 75 % of the directions)
v1.1 - 21 August 2009
- Added support for the balance board (untested, but hopefully works)
- Rewrote the menu
- Added option to save the preferences (provided that the folder Achtung_Wii_Kurve lies in the root of your SD card)
- Added option to remove borders like in Snake 2
- Fixed so that the passing-through bug occurs more seldom
- Fixed a bug in the AI (which makes it much less willing to kamikaze)
- Curve colour adjustments
- Changed the logo
v1.0 - 29 June 2009
- Initial Release