|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
A simple yet addictive game, just point and click on two or more connected and identical 'chunks' to 'munch' them up.
Currently 1 point for the first 'Chunk' after that each additional chunk gives a +2 bonus. The minimum amount of 'Chunks' that need to be connected is 2, which means that 3 points is the lowest 'move' possible ;-)
- First beta given to a friend of mine.
- Got XML save / load to work, savegames now work :D yay!
- the game might decide you have no more 'Chunks to munch' in some rare cases, even though there is one left. I'll fix this as soon as possible
- When I have a USB harddrive attached, the code randomly dumps sometimes ingame to mouse.o code.
- Added column and row refilling
- Enhanced the movement of the 'Chunks'
- Expanded the option menu with:
- Added a single 'Chunk' as a size & color preview
- Refilling (None | row | column | rows first | columns first)
- Rewrote the visualisation from GX back to SDL (Yay, SDL finally works for me on the Wii!)
- Added options to the option menu (4 different sizes, refilling (yes/no))
The original game was made by me for the PC, which included 10 colors (still in the game). To make it work on the Wii I rewrote the visualisation parts to GX, which did not work as well for me.
- Improve graphics ( A.k.a: Add first skin )
- Skinning support ( As I am not an artist ;-) )
- Music ( After skinning support, using the same system to find and load :-P )
- Multiplayer Co-op
- Add split screen mode (seperate players, seperate fields)
- Add split screen mode (2 Players VS, 2 PLayer Co-op & 4 Player Free for All)
- Add turn based multiplayer