|Author(s)||Arikado, SifJar, PhoenixTank|
|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.|
While the original Dop-IOS let you install other IOSes, it used IOS2491 to do it. As IOS249 is primarily a piracy IOS (which is in some cases is itself illegal) many people felt a certain resentment toward it's exclusivity on which the authors have no comment.
A better solution for all users would've been to allow users to select which IOS they use to install other IOSs. This is what Dop-IOS MOD does.
Since fulfilling its original purpose, Dop-IOS MOD has brought many new and improved features to it's Dop-IOS base (or "core" if you will) including GameCube controller support.
Select which IOS you would like to use to install other IOSes. Afterwards, you will launch into a modified version of the original Dop-IOS menu that will let you install new IOSes (again, with or without the signing bug - the choice is yours) via your previously selected IOS.
This application has the ability to brick your Wii if misused. If this occurs, YOU are responsible because you used the application. The authors take no responsibility for any harm done to your Wii by this application.
- Fixed bugs preventing the gamecube controller from working in a couple of places
- Many changes (improvements) to the Dop-IOS base
- Classic Controller support
- Gamecube Controller support (which will help out some semi-bricked users)
- List of selectable IOSes is now grabbed from the Wii's NAND meaning you can no longer select IOSes that may not exist
- More sanity checks meaning you can no longer select IOSes that don't contain the trucha bug
- Initial Release
SifJar - Idea
PhoenixTank - Crucial bug fix
Arikado - Everything else
Mirror of v1
Provided by PhoenixTank