Death Star Run
|Death Star Run|
|Ported by||Ondrej Blazek|
Death Star Run is a game entirely realized with Wii Game Studio Pro by Lord Ashe. This game based on Star Wars and is a scrolling shooter that is played with the wiimote.
I wish I had a more polished verion for you. The latest compiled for this game Took approx 18 hours. The latest version Stiller Has A Few Bugs That I fixed the compile goal has-been running for over 24 hours am and is Still Not done. So I am posting what i have. If I manage to compile the revised version of I Will post it as a goal seperate file so members can judge me That Based On What I Had finished by the deadline.
- Please read the instructions in the game, They Provide the story online, EXPLAIN controls, and show you What You Are Up Against. They Are not just some cheesy instruction pages.
- Note the slight drift on the instruction page making it look like the cockpit flying Actually IS.
- Note That the x-wing firing alternates from the left and right wing.
- Note That firing Reduce the energy picture and after about 4 shots Lathus You Need to let the photo energy recharge. IS Scale for photos shown on bottom right.
- Being hit by Mark Enemy fire (except t-fighter rockets) drains shields. After about 5 hits you lose all your shields (next hit kills you). Scale for shields IS is shown bottom left.
- You can press A to skip the intro animation order please watch it at least an ounce.
- Dry 1 restarts the level.
- Pressing 2 Access the Game Menu (Which est aussi a pause).
Button 1 = 1 Button 2 = 2 Button A = 3 Button B = 4 Button - = 5 Button + = 6
Level 1 = 1234 Level 2 = 2463 Level 3 = 3645 Level 4 = 4654