Death Star Run
|Death Star Run|
Death Star Run is a game entirely realized with Wii Game Studio Pro by Lord Ashe. This game based on Star Wars and is a scrolling shooter that is played with the Wii Remote.
I wish I had a more polished version for you. The latest compiled for this game Took approx 18 hours. The latest version still has a few bugs that I fixed the compile goal has-been running for over 24 hours and is still not done. So I am posting what I have. If I manage to compile the revised version of I will post it as a separate file so members can judge me based on what I had finished by the deadline.
- Please read the instructions in the game, they provide the story online, explain controls, and show you what you are up against. They are not just some cheesy instruction pages.
- Note the slight drift on the instruction page making it look like the cockpit is actually flying.
- Note that the X-wing firing alternates from the left and right wing.
- Note that firing reduces the energy picture and after about 4 shots you need to let the photon energy recharge. The scale for photons is shown on the bottom right.
- Being hit by Mark Enemy fire (except T-fighter rockets) drains shields. After about 5 hits you lose all your shields (next hit kills you). Scale for shields is shown bottom left.
- You can press A to skip the intro animation order, but please watch it at least an once.
- Pressing 1 restarts the level.
- Pressing 2 accesses the Game Menu (Which is also pause).
Button 1 = 1
Button 2 = 2
Button A = 3
Button B = 4
Button - = 5
Button + = 6
Level 1 = 1234
Level 2 = 2463
Level 3 = 3645
Level 4 = 4654