Freespace 2 Wii
|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Mu mind at 22:24, 19 October 2009. It may differ significantly from the .|
|Freespace 2 Wii|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Freespace 2 for the Wii. There are some minor graphical glitches, and the number of keys are limited on the Wii, but it is quite playable.
You must have a copy of Freespace 2 to use this, instructions are on the Google Code Wiki. If you do not have Freespace 2, you can grab it for real cheap online.
- beta 3 (5/18/09)
- Path is now checked before starting load
- USB2.0 hard-drives support via CIOS_usb2. If you do not have CIOS USB2 do not put Freespace2 files on your drive, without USB2 support the load times stutter gameplay.
- beta 2 (5/17/09)
- Now supports PAL resolution
- Pilot files can now be recognized if they are copied in Windows
- beta 1 (5/17/09)
- Fixed line width and point size code
- Fixed exit code
- beta 0 (5/17/09)
- Initial release
Completely customizable. See Google Code Wiki for example configurations.