Fuse is the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator by Philip Kendall, an emulator for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, a home computer that was very popular in the 80s. For more information (and thousands of games!), see World of Spectrum.
Just unpack the archive to the root of your SD card and run it.
Press Home button and navigate to File / Open and browse the SD card to open a ZX Spectrum file - tap, tzx, rzx, etc. Set up Wii Remote as Joystick in menu Options / Joysticks / Joystick 1. You can USB Keyboard with this emulator.
Wiimote is used as joystick (defined from menu) and to navigate the menu. Type of joystick is defined from menu Options / Joysticks. Only first Wii remote is used (as joystick 1) at the moment.
- Buttons 1, 2, A, B, Plus and Minus are now user defined. By default they are mapped to joystick fire. To define them go to menu Options/Joysticks/Joystick 1.../Button Mapping
- Added ability to save settings: To manually save settings go to menu Options/Save. You can also set auto-saving settings to on in menu Options/General. Settings are automatically loaded on startup. They are located in sd:/apps/fuse/.fuserc. This is an unofficial patch.
- Pretty much untouched port created by Björn, but rebuilt against the Fuse 0.10.0.2 (list of changes here)
- Changed the way menu is navigated, now it's navigated using Wii Remote in horizontal position, just like in emulation
- Fixed toggling the checkboxes in the options - press Right on Wii Remote to toggle the option
- This snapshot has been compiled with zlib, so the application now supports .tzx and .rzx
- Initial preview release