GnuboyGX is a port of the open-source Gnuboy emulator, originally coded by Laguna and Gilgamesh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnuboy
This port is based on the last 1.0.4 CVS source, released by Joshua_ from EFNet #gameboy: http://www.netaxs.com/~gevaryah/gnuboy-1.0.4pre.tar.bz2.
- Author: eke-eke.
- Accessories Needed: GameCube Controller or Wiimote and SD Card.
- Preferred PAL Mode: Any (automatic TV mode detection).
- Button to Return to Loader: Return to Loader from the main menu takes you back to the SD Loader or HB channel
- Display mode : 480p, 480i, 576i
- Loaders Usable: Twilight Hack, Homebrew Channel...
- Installation for Zelda Chainloader: Install as Usual.
- Software Type: Emulation
- Supports Zip compressed rom images.
- Rename gnuboy_wii.dol as boot.dol and place it on your sdcard with included meta.xml and icon.png files (/apps/gnuboy)
- Create the Directory /gnuboy at the root of your SD Card.
- Create the directory /gnuboy/roms on your SD Card and copy your ROM files there.
- /gnuboy/saves is automatically created if it does not exist.
- Select Load New Game from the Main Menu to load a ROM.
- Select Play Game from the Main Menu to begin playing the game.
- Up / Down: Move through the Menu System.
- A Button / Button 2: Select the current menu option.
- B Button / Button 1: Go back from the current menu.
-=[ CONTROLS ]=-
- GAMECUBE PAD ***
- Z Button let you come back to the menu when playing a game - A is Gameboy Button A - B is Gamenoy Button B - START is Gameboy START Button - Y is Gameboy SELECT Button
- WIIMOTE/NUNCHUK/CLASSIC **
- HOME Button let you come back to the menu when playing a game - Gameboy Button A is Button 2 (WIIMOTE only), A (WIIMOTE+NUNCHUK) or B (CLASSIC) - Gamenoy Button B is Button 1 (WIIMOTE only), B (WIIMOTE+NUNCHUK) or A (CLASSIC) - Gameboy START Button is Button PLUS - Gameboy SELECT Button is Button MINUS
-=[ MENU ]=-
Press A (or 1) or to select a menu item. Press B (or 2) to go back from a sub-menu.