Gravity is a multiplayer game that is somewhat similar to Gravity Well by Software Engineering Inc. The goal is to kill the other players on the screen. All objects other than the planets are affected by the gravity of the planets.
Hey, everyone. If you haven't noticed, I haven't updated in awhile. This is primarily because I lost some of my source code, and was set back by a few builds of my program. Also, I really did want to have the ship's acceleration set, but nobody has responded. In the end I have decided to leave as adjustable, but defaulting to a lower speed. Finally, I have managed to get Gravity running on an emulator called Dolphin (for those of you who don't know, Dolphin is a Wii/Gamecube emulator). Hopefully I can update more frequently now, as I don't need to have my Wii right next to me anymore to test new things out. You can probably expect a new release soon!
|Return to menu|
|Return to Loader|
To Do List
This program is not a game yet, but I do plan to make it so by adding these game mechanics:
- Add split screens for the different players, and make a scrollable map.
- Add a "radar" to help navigate the map
- Give the planets "HP" so that they don't change color as quickly-Done!
- Make planets go to a different color when they are "defeated", and then change to the color of the player when it lands on the open planet-Done!
- Give planets guns to defend itself-Done!
- Add sound
- Players lose when they have died and have no planet
- Added planet guns
- Planets "claimed" when landed upon
- Planets have "health"
- Ships elongated
- Acceleration adjustable
- First public release
- Fixed acceleration and speed
- Gravity working
- All collisions working!
- Planets change color when shot
- Title screen
- Can change #planets and #ships
- Zoom adjustable
- Crayon, NoNameNo, and _CONEJO for helping me get PNGU and GRRLIB to work!