|Licence||Currently Freeware, might change|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Harmonium is, to put it plainly, a musical doodling tool. The user can manipulate notes on a 16x16 grid to create melodies within a pentatonic scale. On top of this already addictive concept, you can bring things to life by enabling Conway's Game of Life!
It's not the easiest thing to explain, so just try it!
It is important to mention, as well, that the concept behind Harmonium isn't my own. André Michelle has a very similar application on his website which served as Harmonium's inspiration.
|Insert / Remove notes|
|Enable Game of Life mode|
|Disable Game of Life mode|
|Home Menu (to exit game)|
Feedback / Bugs / Helping out
If you have found a bug, please don't hesitate to report it on the Bugs page.
If you'd like to contribute to the project but you're not sure in what capacity, please consider the option posted on my User page.
17 May 2009, v1 beta
- Initial Release
- Thanks to André Michelle for the inspiration.
- Thanks to the folks in #GRRLIB for GRRLIB.
- Thanks to everyone responsible for DevkitPro and Libogc.
- Thanks to the folks at #wiidev.
- Thanks to the madness at #wiidevot.
- Thanks to Team Twiizers.
- Thanks to Extrems for his nice icon.
- Thanks to drmr for his Wii Homebrew Cursors.