|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
How to Install
Create an /apps folder on the root of your SD card (e.g. E:/apps).
Extract the zip and copy the homebrew_sorter folder to the /apps folder on your SD card.
After booting, go to settings and assign homebrew applications to the different categories by pressing the Plus button on the Wiimote and remove them by pressing the Minus button. You can change categories by selecting them on the left menu. You can have the same applications in different categories. Once you have finished, you can go back to the main menu and from there select a category to show in the HBC.
You can choose whether to load from SD or USB, you need to restart homebrew sorter if you change between them.
How it works
- Homebrew Sorter reads all the folders on your SD or USB device, it checks to see if a boot.dol/elf is present.
- It then goes and checks a homebrew list file (on your device) to see which homebrew you have assigned to which categories.
- Once you select a category, it renames all the boot.dol/elf of the applications which shouldn't be shown to boot.dol/elf.bak
28 March 2010 (v0.3)
- Uses proper XML functions to retreive meta.xml names and descriptions
- Now shows which directories it's parsing through
26 December 2009 (v0.2)
- Fixed loading issue that occured with some folders
- Compiled with DevKitPPC r19, libogc 1.8.1 and libfat 1.0.6
13 December 2009 (v0.1)
- Initial release
Feel free to modify the source if you wish to improve it; there would be various improvements that can be made.