Jump 'n Bump
Jump 'n Bump, a cute bunny game with blood, ported to the Wii. The original is maintained at . This is a multiplayer game. Each player controls a fluffy bunny jumping around in a pleasant environment. The aim is simply to jump on the other bunnies to make them explode in a shower of blood and to increase your score. Fun for the whole family!
Download at File:Jumpnbump-0.2.zip. Unzip in /apps if you use the HBC.
Testers wanted! Please post your impressions on the talk page.
A note about the graphics
Jump 'n Bump runs at the silly resolution of 400x256, a ratio of 25:16. A scaleup option is present in the code to make it run at 800x512, a mode the Wii does not support. I'm not entirely sure what to do with this, so for now I've left it as is, with a huge black border around it. If you can't stand the cuteness anymore, you can look a bit at the black border, representing vileness and death.
- Add rumble support
- Fixed end-of-game message to reference HOME instead of ESC
- Initial release, ported from Jump 'n Bump 1.51
- Move wiimote to jump
- Front-end for options and level selection
- Remove unused part of the code to lessen filesize
- Use gzipped .dat files to lessen filesize