Missing a spirit level at home, I decided to use the Wiimote as a replacement.
Please put any comments or suggestions on the Talk Page, I'd appreciate the feedback.
Download & extract the archive, and place it in your apps folder on your SD card so the Homebrew Channel can find it.
Put the wiimote on a surface you want to use as a reference and press A.
This will start a calibration, and afterwards you can put it on a target surface to see its difference in inclination.
- Chg: Median instead of arithmetic mean is now used to get calibration values, this should increase accuracy.
- Chg: Message class now handles text drawing
- Add: Internal info on pressing B in the slider box screen
- Add: Arc graph showing current tilt
- Fix: Leftover cursor pixel from previous tests removed
- Chg: Measuring is done in degrees
- Chg: Verbosity of calibration screen decreased
- Add: Detection if Wiimote #1 is up and running
- Add: Pictures
- Add: Calibration for maximum value on the wiimote when standing upright. These things are so unprecise :-/
- First public release
Credits and thanks
- Marcan for the Wiimote axis drawing
- frontier for PNGU
- Crayon for Wiibuilder
- the devkitPro developers
- Greetings to wiiwillrockyou.de and the users of www.wii-homebrew.com