|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Kimotori at 19:06, 8 February 2016. It may differ significantly from the .|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
PCSX-Revolution is a port of the PlayStation (One) emulator, PCSX, for the Nintendo Wii. I really suggest you buy a Classic Controller Pro, because it is supported and it has two pads on the back to use the R1,R2,L1, and L2 buttons
Project officially closed. Maybe will be reopened, when Wii U comes out
Some planned works:
- Speed up. I have some ideas how to speed it up, but it will take some time:
- New Recompiler.
- New GPU plugin. (Current is too messy to fix it)
- Save states.
- Better UI.
- Can't return in game from menu. Added in 'rev50'.
Game image files must have a space in the filename and the extension must be lowercase. For example: "MGS.bin" and "mgs 1.BIN" won't be recognized, but "MGS 1.bin" would be.Fixed in release 'rev28'.
- Rev. 50:
- Reworked recompiler. Fixed some bugs. Still buggy.
- New GTE. Closer to documentation, but needs more testing. Many bugs fixed, but some new added.
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter on PCSX-Revolution