This is a simple(not perfect) PONG game for Wii.
I could have made it very nice looking, but want to keep an original feeling to it.
Coded in 2 days with absolutely no idea of coding, so I guess it's VERY good for being me :P
- UP and DOWN on the Wiimote to move in menus and in-game.
- A or B to do action.
- PLUS to open pause screen.
- HOME in-game to exit directly to Homebrew Channel.
The bounce off the bars isn't correctly made. I can do it, but it requires a lot of time, and I haven't got it.
Anyone is free to use the source for anything they want ^_^
- Add CPU, so you can play alone. You can actually play alone now, and get defeated, but want to add movement. It's easy do to :-)
- Make better menus, with nice colors and sounds.
- Make the bouncing correctly.
- Customizable game(Images, background music, etc...)
Devkitpro developers. This includes everyone who has worked for it.
khuong for some good tips on the coding part. Thanks dude.
GRRLIB creator. Its a great library, very easy to use.
Me, PaRaDoX, for coding this thing :P