|Language(s)||English and French|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
PixelMerge is a clone of the simple yet addictive Flood-it game. Fill the whole board with the same color within the maximum number of allowed steps in order to win. The topleft pixel is your starting point, change to another color to merge and form a group with surrounding pixels sharing the same color. Successive color changes will change the group's color.
- Three difficulty levels (see Table below)
- Translation support (only english and french for now)
- Graphical settings configuration (autosave, language selection, records reset and screen adjustment)
- Autosave of settings and best records for each difficulties (requires SD or USB device)
|Difficulty||Grid Size||Allowed Steps|
Extract the archive's content directly to the root of your SD or USB device.
Note: You can play either by pointing and clicking on the color buttons or by helding the wiimote horizontally and using the keybindings.
|Quit to menu|
|Change color to pink|
|Change color to dark blue|
|Change color to yellow|
|Change color to red|
|Change color to light blue|
|Change color to green|
|Quit to menu|
Version 1.0.0 - May 11th 2010
- Support for translation
- More graphically configurable settings
- Fixed bug in FreeTypeGX that prevented UTF-8 from working
- Removed more unused libwiigui classes
- Cleaned a lot of code (e.g. factored out board view in its own class)
- Gone public with the code and created googlecode page (see homebrew box).
Version 0.9.0 - May 1st 2010
- Initial release for NINTENDOMAX WII DEV COMPO 2010