|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - NOT YET RELEASED
Psycho is a shameless clone of Psychedelia, a light synthesizer created by Jeff 'Yak' Minter in 1984 for the Commodore 64.
Psycho is freeware, can be distributed freely and should never be charged for.
|Point/choose menu item|
|Press to Select menu item|
Free Play Mode Controls
Up to four people can play at the same time. Point the controller at the screen and press and hold the A button to produce a pattern. Use the other buttons to change parameters that affect the pattern.
Demo Mode Controls (controller 1 only)
While the program generates pretty pictures, you can still change the parameters with controller 1. Press A to skip to the next picture.
- Released 7th May 2010
Known Issues/Missing Features
- Currently only works from an SD card.
- GameCube Pad, Classic Controller not supported
- Features found in Psychedelia, but not in Psycho:
- Record, Play Back, Save and Load the light shows you create
- Create your own Patterns and Color Palettes
- Load/Save Custom Settings (and assign these to keyboard keys)
Credits & Thanks
- Jeff Minter