Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Gameboy/Gameboy Color Emulator for Wii
- Creator: Mirakichi
- Official website: Rin Wii
- Accessories needed: GameCube controller, SD card
- Best PAL mode: 480i
- Button to return to loader: N/A
- Usable Loaders: Twilight Hack, Front SD ELF Loader
- Installation for Zelda Chainloader: Install as usual
- Software type: Emulation
- You may put the roms anywhere on the SD card
- When you load the emulator browse through the SD card to find your rom and push "A"
- L=return to rom loading menu
- Z=Select Button
- Games can now be saved to the FrontSD, A RINSAVE folder is automaticaly made on the root of the SDCard when you save the SRAM.(press L_trigger to get to menu)
- Screen size option. x2/x3 menu sizes.
- Background boarder option.
- Roms can be zipped now.
- No way to reload SD\go back to sdlauncher
- No option for reload elf loader