|[Coming Soon Download]|
RaveWild is a mix between a top-down shooter, a tower defense game (kinda), and a real-time strategy. You create three different units to protect you as invaders pour in at an increasing rate, trying to survive as long as you can.
- Select and control different units using the Wiimote pointer.
- Watch AI-controlled units engage in combat against invaders!
- Units level up as they defeat invaders, growing stronger in the process.
- Select from three different units: Fighter, Sniper, and the immobile-but-durable Turret.
- Move your character around, command selected units to follow you as a defense or order them to assault their targets!
- My first homebrew game! That's always a nice extra on top. ^^
B Button: Hold down and drag to select units.
A Button: Order units to move towards a designated spot/Select an invader to attack.
Analog Stick: Move your character around the screen.
- Button: Create units to defend you, positioned where your pointer currently is.
Left/Right on Pad: Cycle through and select which unit you want to create.
1 Button: Order selected units to attack.
2 Button: Order selected units to defend.
Home: Return to the menu if in-game, exit the game if at the menu.
I'll have the game ready for download as soon as I make the icon and meta.xml. Stay tuned!