Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ported by||scanff, Arikado|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Copy the apps/ folder to the root of your SD card or USB device.
Please report issues on Google Code.
1.3 - August 12, 2013
- Compiled with the new version of libogc in order to make the new wiimotes working again.
1.2 - November 23, 2010
- Fixed USB Support
- Updated CREDITS information
- Handful of other small bugfixes
1.1 - July 3, 2010
- Added USB support
- Cut Classic and Nunchuk Controller Support
- Reversed the 1 and 2 button
- Fixed Video Display Issues
- Cut the level editor (way too difficult to get working, just use it on another platform to make levels)
- All crashing and load time issues should be fixed
- Personalized the port for Wii
- Fixed Saving
- Various other fixes and tweaks
1.0 - June 29, 2009
- Initial Release