As I'm not sure to understand what is a "title", can you tell me if we can use this program to delete channels. Especially, can we use this program to delete hidden channels, like DVDx ?--Zaccret 14:00, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. -Flark 17:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Edit 4-letter Titles
This could allow us not to get banned from wifi...
System Menu 3.4
Doesn't work on sys menu 3.4. Is it possible to make it work, or does it need a complete re-write? It gives the errors already posted by someone else below. -Flark 17:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
With AnyTitleDeleter got a serie of errors:
ES_Identify (ret= -1017) Initializing FileSystem driver... OK!
Wiping off fingerprints...
-Deleting ticket file/ticket/000000001/0000000/.tik... Ticket delete failed (No Ticket?) -102
-Deleting tittlefile/title/00000001/00000000... Error! ISFS_Delete (ret = -102)
Checking System region
Pulling Sysmenu TMD... Error! ISFS_Open (ret = -102)
Reading TMD Failed! 0
Error! Es_OpenContent (ret = -1017)
Region Detection failure! 0
Conf. region. 1
That's strange, my Wii is not bricked or anything, got the same errors with AnyRegionChanger and a Brick Warning.
--TheBLUEBIRD 00:58, 13 November 2008 (UTC) I was wondering if you have any plans of writing a functioning version of this wonderfull application to work with the new IOS systems..? Because when I try to run your program, I get a bucket full of errors.. Is there any way you could help me..? -Thanks! --TheBLUEBIRD
Link to descriptions
Until the new version is released with more friendly titles why not post a link somewhere on this page to a list of the currently known items?
- There are two links. Look harder next time. --Tona 16:46, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
It will be nice to have a list that helps you know what does each title means. Also if someone can tell me what "HALE" and "HAKE" means(i found this on the hidden channels section)?--Bushe777 20:49, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
Adding The Titles Names
Great app first and foremost. I'm wondering how you will be adding the naming you hope to implement. Are you able to read the names from the nand, or will you be hard coding / adding an xml etc? If I know how you plan to do this, perhaps I can help. Slimmmmmm 12:27, 03 January 2009
- If it can read from the wii system rather than from an xml this would be much more powerful. There are more and more custom channels appearing and the creator can specify any 4 letter code they desire. Given this it would be almost impossible to create a comprehensive list. --Wilsoff 07:11, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Deleting almost everything and getting some of it back
I see from the main page that you can delete almost everything from the wii and it will still boot. But I have a couple of questions:
- Will it still load games?
- Is there anything that stops working if you delete everything that Any Title Deleter allows you to delete?
- Is there a way of getting these titles from somewhere else once they are deleted, e.g. from a game disc?
I ask because I have installed a lot of homebrew (probably too much) and I've had a bit of strange behaviour. Discs not loading, then re-installing an IOS patch and then they work, but osmething else breaks. I'm thinking of trying to "start again" by deleting everything. However i want to know that I will still be able to run games etc, not just boot the Wii! --Wilsoff 07:11, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Is there a DVD version of AnyTitle Deleter
I banner-bricked my wii and I'm going to get the savemii dongle. The problem is that I'm not sure if I still have the twilight hack on my wii. So if there is a DVD version, please tell me where to find it. --Sal3000 05:12, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- I believe it's when AnyTitle Deleter forges its identity as "SU". --Dialexio 01:40, 7 May 2009 (UTC)