When trying to load any .d64 images and then pressing load, it will only result in Device Not Present Error, so far out of 15 games, only 1 loaded, with messed up GFX. Also a suggestion, maybe add a autoload feature so that when you pick the game you wanna play, you can push a button to make it automatically load instead of visiting the menu again. -Corey89
- Strange. What games were that? I have not got that error message in any game I've tested (although some fail for other reasons). --SimonKagstrom 19:52, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- Well i tried alot of random, but some specifics i remember were High Noon, Terminator 2, Action Biker, World Games, Paperboy, Turrican and Bazooka Bill. The game that loaded was AAAAAh! or something -corey89
- At least paperboy works here, I haven't tried the others. Are you sure you didn't press 1 while selecting a game? (A or 2 selects in the menu). Having no disk inserted will give that error message --SimonKagstrom 20:59, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah pressed A or 2 as mentioned on this site. I'll try to redownload some of these to see if it's the games themselves. But as i mentioned, maybe you should make one of the buttons a autoload button?
- Well, I personally think the buttons are more needed as keyboard input, and it's also only three keypresses to start loading :-). Anyway: The source code is available, so please write patches if you have anything you'd like to change! --SimonKagstrom 06:11, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
- What about USB keyboard support or onscreen keyboard support ala VC's emulator? -corey89