Not to nitpick, but if you're truly releasing this under the GPL then any precompiled binaries must be accompanied by the source code or an offer to obtain the code. Also, I'm pretty sure you need to include a copy of the GPL in its entirety along with the distribution. Nonetheless, good job and thanks for the contribution to the community! ArminTamzarian 01:17, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- LOL yeah sorry about that, I've included my source now haha, I'm still new to the GPL thingy. rosch
June 29 11PM MST—Preceding undated comment added 05:02, 30 June 2009 (UTC).
- Great! By the way, thanks for the props to FreeTypeGX. I promise I'll update it again as some point before the end of the year. ArminTamzarian 14:49, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Possibility for listing top FMLs?
Hi there, thanks very much for your FMyLife Reader, I enjoy it regularly. However what I really miss is the possibility to fetch the top, best-rated FML entries. How about adding that? I could do that if you wouldn't mind ;) TheStack 14:24, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- You can if you want, lol. I'm going to work on a new version that'll support everything the website supports (short of logging in)... Expect it within the month lol if I can find the motivation Rosch 00:32, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi guys, thought it would be nice to add other languages, Fmylife comes from the french website viedemerde.com so it would be nice to be able to switch to the french or italian version. I would have loved to do this myself but I just don't know how to do it... I thought I could just change some lines from th e source and make antoher app, but I couldn't figure out how to do this '-_-
What do you think about that ? I can help for translation if you need :)
ComaX 10:42, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- It is a fairly easy task, as I simply have to add a ?language=en to each query. I will update the application this week to support that. Rosch 21:48, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
- Just did the above, and ran into some problems with French special characters. Will have to do some further investigation. Rosch 03:56, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
Is there any way to add SDHC support to this program? If I run on it on an SDHC card, the program crashes. I took look at the source and in the makefile there is a line saying USE_FAT = TRUE, so I'm guessing that for some reason, it is restricted to a standard SD Card. I would try to compile it, but the source code is missing the following .h files: "main_bg_png.h", "button_minus_png.h", "button_plus_png.h", "button_one_png.h", "button_a_png.h", "button_home_png.h"
It's not working here. Whenever I try to get the latest or a random FML it crashes. "_n_range_check" tells you something? I can't clearly see the output because it's at the corner. --Aruskano 21:01, 19 March 2010 (UTC)