Note: discussion about the "old" Homebrew Channel has been moved to Talk:Homebrew Channel (archive).
Are Homebrew Channel updates digitally signed?
Are there any mechanism in place to make sure Homebrew Channel updates are really from the Homebrew Channel team? Felix123 02:38, 25 May 2008 (PDT)
- Not yet, but we plan on addressing that within the next two releases. Bushing 04:42, 25 May 2008 (PDT)
That method still leaves the tickets and such in your data.
Are there any plans to have a full uninstaller, or is it just going to stay there until Nintendo decides to take the offensive against it? - トウメイ
Some potential beta bugs?
Thanks for releasing this guys...I can have my Zelda save back on my Wii again :)
That said, I think I've found a couple of issues.
- My Ninty LAN adaptor doesn't seem to be supported as the "networking" always fails. No biggie for now, but it'd be nice to mention it somewhere to save others trying if it's not actually supported for now.
- iirc we had reports of a working lan adapter. recheck the network settings in sysmenu/options. does the icon on the lower left stop blinking? dhewg 05:38, 25 May 2008 (PDT)
- Booting ELFs from the menu fails when my GameCube memory card is in the slot. There's at least a note about this in one of the readmes/FAQs, but I'm intrigued as to why loading from the SD fails when it's present? It seems to load the icons and meta data fine, but just sits at 0% when I actual click the load button.
- thats a bug in the libraries used, should be fixed soon dhewg 05:38, 25 May 2008 (PDT)
- Doesn't respond to the power button on the remote. Trivial, but just something I noticed.
- yes, we know about that one too, we'll look into it dhewg 05:38, 25 May 2008 (PDT)
Mr jrt 04:40, 25 May 2008 (PDT)
- thanks for the feedback!