Talk:Shiny Red Tank
How pretty. -- MetaFight's Mom 14:10, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
There are currently several problems with using two wiimotes. Some of the symptoms are:
- Both wiimotes connecting using the same channel (channel 0).
- Both wiimotes connecting properly, but neither will respond.
- Second wiimote won't connect to channel 1.
- Various animation bugs (look-up-freakout, the-half-turn) when second wiimote missing/not playing nice.
Slow at making graphics, eh? I can make some pre-rendered sprites for you. E-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org example on Youtube here. -- RetroTails
I've emailed you some stuff to look at, MetaFight. -- Mr_Nick666 15:37, 16 March 2009 (GMT)
- Thanks for the help! I'll take a look at that tonight. -- MetaFight 15:39, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
More important than sprites, at the moment, is 32x32 environment tiles. I'm looking for the following: [EDIT: Moved to another section in the hopes of keeping things organised.]
OK I guess to add a comment I just edit below it. Anyways, grass, dirt, rock, and underground tiles, metallic, mountains, and underground backgrounds, all made in 3d modeling software, here --retrotails 03:44, 17 March 2009 (UTC) EDIT and I forgot to say its all 32x32 and 640x480 PNGs. Also, BGs are repeatable.(horizontal but not vertical.)
- Thanks for the contribution! I'll take a look tonight. -- MetaFight 15:39, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Project Direction Details
I'm eventually going to allot time to work on the following, but if anybody wants to contribute it would be much appreciated. -- MetaFight 15:39, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Art in General
- A dark-ish mood.
- Not too cartoony (Close to Castlevania: SOTN).
- 32x32 pixels
- Grass on rock/dirt
- Indoors Metalic (think of TMNT's technodrome)
- There are currently only has 3 types of tiles in the game:
- Solid (blocks all movement)
- Semi-solid (only blocks downwards movement)
- Background (doesn't block any movement)
- No dimension restrictions
- Types eventually to be implemented:
- Fixed (distant)
- Scrolling (probably 3-4 levels of parallax)
Thanks for your interest. -- MetaFight 15:39, 17 March 2009 (UTC)