Talk:System Menu 4.0
Has anyone updated yet?
Anyone who used the Shop Channel updated (IOS 50, and 51 I think), with System Menu 3.2U update to 4.0? Will it update safely? --Piko
- I'm wondering the same, i have the ios shop hack installed and System Menu Version 3.2E, but i'm not going to update untill i either know it's safe or someone tells me how to uninstall the ios shop hack. --Wiibrewfan4 20:06, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Just updated my PAL Wii. The Homebrew Channel is still there and from what I can tell normal Homebrew applications still work fine. Tested a few games like Mahjongg Wii, Smashing and Horror Vacui. --Botskiz 18:23, 25 March 2009 (GMT+1)
- Out of curiosity I tried copying the Homebrew Channel to SD and launching it from the SD Menu. Even that works like a charm, from what I can tell. --Botskiz 18:30, 25 March 2009 (GMT+1)
- Not sure if DVDx Works or not, since I never had it installed, but Twilight Hack Beta 2 doesn't work anymore. --Botskiz 18:43, 25 March 2009 (GMT+1)
- So what isn't working about HBC ? The "effect" described on the page is a little bit ambiguous... WendelScardua 18:45, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Read Hackmii--Arikado 18:53, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
I did the first changelist changes
Direct launch from SD card and SDHC support. --NavadeHo 17:34, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Finally SDHC support!!! Updating NOW! I don't care, even if I could NEVER use HB again, this update is the best ever! Edit: I even can run HBC fully off the SD card :p Sanderevers 18:56, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Sander... <_<" NavadeHo 19:30, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
VC games no worky?
Do VC games not work with the SD card channel? I tried them and they give a loading error, yet apps like HBC and custom WADs work... Beegee7730 20:50, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Yeah the homebrew channel loads even though you can't copy it back to your wii, could this be a new way of getting it maybe? PiesAreBlueGuy 21:01, 25 March 2009
I thought about that, and am willing to upload my HBC files tomorrow so all can try. Beegee7730 21:04, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Don't bother. I've got two Wiis in the house, and I already tried running the Homebrew Channel on the other Wii from the SD Menu. It won't work, though. --Botskiz 22:23, 25 March 2009 (GMT+1)
It probably works in the same way that the Save Game works... who you gonna call... TEAM TWIIZERS!
Beegee7730 21:24, 25 March 2009 (UTC)