Jump to navigation Jump to search
I might be wrong, but this looks like a piracy tool? --Daid 14:16, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- Huh ? --The Lemon Man 15:13, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- I had the same impression. The description here is unclear about what this actually does; can you explain in a little more detail? ErisDiscord 15:19, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- No. This does not really allow you to run stuff you can't run from the wii menu. If this is a piracy tool, then Gecko OS channel launching capability is for piracy too. To me it's more something to play around with the installed channels. And i think in the future, it could have Ocarina built in, so you don't need to go over Gecko OS anymore for it. --WiiPower 15:37, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- So I'm wrong then. Sorry. So this is to launch WiiWare/VC games (indirectly) from HBC? If that's so then it's one more step from replacing the Wii menu with full homebrew menu --Daid 16:01, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
What are the requirements for this? Trucha bug in IOS? Which IOS? ES_Idenitfy? --WiiPower 15:37, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
- It does work with any ios as i use only instructions present even in older ios versions.