- 1 Comments
- 2 Doesn't Support Replay Gain tags and WavPack
- 3 Thanx, very good job!
- 4 Thank you, been waiting for a nice media player like this
- 5 Subtitles
- 6 Help!
- 7 File extensions
- 8 Rule 32
- 9 More music types?
- 10 Picture Viewer
- 11 IOS 202 Source?
- 12 IRC
- 13 Screenshot
- 14 link disambiuation page to here?
Simply Fantastic --TitMouse 19:48, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
I cannot wait to try this! I hope the volume control for DVDs is better than MPlayerCE. -Kage Korosu 20:12, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
I love this app. It is a great improvement over the older MPlayerCE. One feature I would like to see is, in the music section, the app compile a list of artists and albums on first use so that we can have a dynamic "library" similar to the way the iPod works, instead of having to browse through folders. Also, album art would be a great addition too :). Micmac creations 04:37, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
Nintendo Maniac 64 00:12, 17 April 2010 (UTC) = sad
Thanx, very good job!
hi i would like to say thank you for making this hack for wii, i had no problems so far and the dvd playback is the best i ever saw:D keep up the very good work;) -supermariovb64 01:12, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- Not a hack, (Suppose you could call it one, since Nintendo would rather you didn't use it :P) but it's a program which has been heavily coded/optimised/changed whilst in development for a while. It's nice that people appreciate such programs :) --djdynamite123 06:56, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
Thank you, been waiting for a nice media player like this
The player is really classy, would like to see a bit more on the music player screen though, the right hand side is just crying out for ALBUM ART! Knob 12:05, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
- Before we add more features like that, I think it's more important to make sure the existing ones are stable and perform well. --Tantric 17:58, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
So far the interface is a lot better than MPlayer CE, including SMB support. Except two features don't work for me: subtitles and USB keyboards --Unbibium 21:51, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
- USB keyboard will never be supported. There's several reasons for this, but the simplest explanation is that it adds additional code and processing that's truly unnecessary. --Tantric 23:24, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
How do you play dvd,s when ever i try to play one it says invalid dvd?
- When did you purchase your Wii? Most newer Wiis cannot play DVD's due to a new drive used by Nintendo. Sm 14:02, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- You may also need to install DVDx with the Hackmii Installer - Tj cool 20:03, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
Should we add those to the wiki page? They can easily be found in settings.h of the source - Tj cool 20:03, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
Pics Pleeeease? --PZYR0 20:26, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
More music types?
Virtually any format? Have you any consideration for all the chippy/banky types? :) DragonMinded put a bunch of work into supporting a lot of the tracked formats (DragonMedia_Player#Supported_Formats), and generously shares his sourcecode of it. Do we have a chance of anyone adding side support for these? That would be cool, especially in that they could now finally be loaded from across the network. --Zandro 20:39, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- No chance. This is a port of MPlayer. So WiiMC supports most of what MPlayer supports. --Tantric 22:25, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
Nice one. Any chance we'll get zoom and move features for the picture viewer? Wiedster 10:53, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
IOS 202 Source?
Is there any source code for your IOS 202? --Mu mind 02:17, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- It's just Hermes v5 with a 57 base. The only thing custom is the installer. --Tantric 06:49, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
I would really love it if you added IRC client to this app it would make it the best because noone has made an IRC client yet and I know you wont give up. You dont have to add it right away there is no rush but it would be really awesome and I know you can do it! Gamewizard71 03:23, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yep, that's it. --Mu mind 21:57, 21 April 2010 (UTC)