Things you should fix:<br\>
- elf/dol loading - not all programs work, due to the entry point in memory<br\>
- USB compatibility. My USB HD doesn't work in WiiXplorer, although it works in all the other programs that use USB. Not in either port.
Whoever deleted this, stop doing it. These are serious flaws and should been looked into. Aabbccdd 12:04, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- https://wiibrew.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:WiiXplorer&diff=prev&oldid=68440 it was Gamewizard71. LoganA (talk • contribs) 00:31, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- it would be more effective if you post your problem/bug at the WiiXplorer google code website. Gamewizard71 02:17, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
Compared to some of the other device explorers that have been released, this looks fantastic. Great job!
- Yeah, this has incredible potential to be like an OS (not all the base code), but almost like turning on my regular computer, playing some files, loading other programs, very good! -TPAINROXX/BKW 00:40, 4 September 2009 (UTC)