really good game, only thing is I suck so much that I cant land on any of the bases lol. Also (in case you don't know but you probably do) sometimes the ship just stops where its flying and you have to apply large amounts of thrust to un-stick it.
Thanks for the feedback, you are right I have to improve the cinematic ;)
I'm working on a new version with the following changes:
- Cinematic improved dramatically. DONE
- Stall altitude refered to the "sea level" DONE
- WARNING on screen and the Wiimote, when your are over the altitude that generate that ship start to stall
- Increase the thick of the lines of the mountains. DONE
- New colours, on the ship (and on the fire??) DONE
- Ship now take off. DONE
- Bases now "blink".
- Three levels, increasing the difficulty.. now first level is a little bit difficult.
- Screen with instructions.
- Game over only when you run out of fuel AND crash DONE
- Support of the Wii Balance Board.. (regarding this change I'll need a beta tester)
Any feedback will be welcome!!
--Manny2008 21:49, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
The idea is brilliant, but the implementation needs work...Its just a bit too imprecise, as I can play very well in the original arcade, but not well at all in this one...maybe a choice of controler? Horiz. Wiimote, Wiimote and Nunchuck, and Balance board(above)? --Atariangamer 19:34, 22 January 2009 (UTC)