Congratulations, Yahtzwii is a great version of Yahtzee. I loved the use of the Wiimote to throw the dice. Ensign R 07:33, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
"Game will now not let you roll again if all dice are selected."
This causes a bad bug that forces you to restart your game! If you select all the dice, then mark it on the score card, then press (+) to go to the next roll, you STILL can't roll the dice! You get stuck there, unable to do anything bug go back to the menu and start a new game.... --Mr. Reaper 00:15, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Good game, but I too am experiencing a bug where the game stops responding to the B button input, making it so you cannot roll the dice and are forced to restart the game to get it to work again. Happens with single or multiplayer. --Sandusky 09:18, 8 February 2009 (GMT +09:00)
- version 1.11 still has this problem. It's very easy to reproduce.... Roll the dice, select all the dice (you can only select all the dice if you are on your first or second roll), then mark it on the scorecard, and press (+) to continue. You won't be able to roll the dice again and will have to return to the menu to start a new game. This bug was introduced in version 1.1 with the "Game will now not let you roll again if all dice are selected" fix. --Mr. Reaper 21:54, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry guys, I've only just noticed the comments on this page, which is pretty dumb of me. I've had a couple of people email me about this but they had not mentioned this is happening when all dice are selected. I had assumed it was a random glitch caused by improperly allocated memory or somesuch but it was starting to annoy me. Thanks Mr Reaper, I only wish I'd seen this a few weeks ago. Version 1.12 will be out tomorrow and will correct this. Chris 22:23, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I didn't even know this app had been updated until last night when I happened to see a post on the pdroms site. I don't think news of this update was ever put on the front page of wibrew.... But thanks, and keep up the good work. --Mr. Reaper 02:50, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
I tried "scandinavian rules" and it does not seem to correctly give points for a "small straight." --Mr. Reaper 00:41, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Really? Under Scandinavian rules, a small straight is 1-2-3-4-5 and will always give you 15 points (sum of all dice). People used to these rules used to make the same claim about the standard rules in v1.0. What do you get? Chris 08:02, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I see.... The straights work differently in Scandinavian rules. I just assumed it was the same, but now I see it's explained in the instructions. --Mr. Reaper 22:03, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
I love this game!! My family loves playing it together, thank you! Any chance you might include Triple Yahtzee in the future? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thefuture (talk • contribs) 17:21, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- There's always a chance, but it won't be for a while. Chris 10:08, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
Maybe adding "Farkle" and calling it cube games...I love farkle... --Elisherer 09:12, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- I had thought of doing Greed which is similar. But I've got too much else on at the moment to do anything other than minor updates to this right now. Chris 17:40, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
I saw the update post on a few sites and gave the title screen a "quick lunchbreak makeover"
Not sure if you would be interested in a visual makeover or even have the time to do it... --DayDreamOz 11:32, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
- That is so going in the next update! (out in about a week) Cheers DayDreamOz! Chris 18:07, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
Chris - would you like me to update more art? Is there a way to get me all the ingame art and some screensgrabs so I can give it a quick overhaul?
Something along these lines maybe... --DayDreamOz 23:36, 17 March 2010 (UTC)