Tetris Wii is a small Tetris clone for the Wii with the basic Tetris features, and a two-player mode (TODO: Get more about the two player mode).
- Accessories needed: GameCube controller
- Button to return to loader: L (or R)
- Loaders useable: Zelda Chainloader
- Installation for Zelda Chainloader: Install as usual
- A: Rotate
- Left/Right on analogue stick and d-pad: Move piece left/right
- Down on analogue stick: Soft drop
- Down on d-pad: Hard drop
- Start/Pause: Pause
- L: Return to loader
- R: Return to loader
- Wii build available
- Standard Tetris piece specifications
- Standard Tetris speed specifications
- Two player tweaks
- Menu tweaks
- SD and USB Gecko reload support
- Instant drop (down button)
- Rotate in first position
- Source code
- Added pause for single and multiplayer.
- Some minor (non-noticable for most people) bugfixes.
- Added exit from two-player.
- Single-player pause: start
- Two-player pause: start on both controllers at the same time
- Exit in two-player: Z on both controllers at the same time
- Menu system
- Configurable options
- Two player splitscreen
- Tetris music
Binary and sources: http://www.auby.no/files/wii/Tetris_1.2.rar
Unofficial version 1.2 With Wiimote by SquidMan: http://www.iwconfig.net/~squidman/wii/Wiimotetris1.2.zip
- NOTE: When loaded, you will see a black screen. You need to sync your wiimote there... Also I was too lazy to get 2 player working, so i removed the 2 player option... Created this new version of Wiimotetris, adds a sensitivity option, and fixes the pausing glitch. Also new music was added in addition... access by hitting minus in game. Win and lose vibrate the remote. New link is http://www.iwconfig.net/~squidman/wii/Wiimotetris1.2.1.zip
Unofficial version 1.2 With Wiimotes by Feesh: http://feesh.braingravy.co.uk/archives/Tetris-feesh.tar.bz2
- NOTE: This version allows for use of Gamecube pads and Wiimotes for 1 player and 2 player. Instant drop was removed because of some issues involving floating blocks (hopefully just my code!).