Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Can it load files from the internal SD slot?
- Can I load GameCube homebrew with this?
- Not directly. Though you can use the Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher once you've got your Wii ready for homebrew.
- What about if I use doltool or dol2elf?
- No. These tools merely change the container file format, it does not convert between GameCube/Wii code.
- Does this work with the new v3.4 update?
- Yes. At the moment, 3.4 does not properly block the latest version of Twilight Hack, but updating is still not recommended if you can avoid it.
- Can we use games other than Zelda to achieve the same effect?
- What about our current saves?
- There's no easy way to merge saves between files. Use the Twilight Hack to install the Homebrew Channel, then copy your old savefile back into place.
Main FAQ Page: Wiibrew FAQ
- After you load the save, the Wii Remote pointer may move to the bottom of the screen and stay there. It is purely a cosmetic bug and does not affect operation. The Wiimote pointer will return to normal after a reboot.