|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Dancinninja at 09:09, 8 October 2010. It may differ significantly from the .|
Revision as of 09:09, 8 October 2010 by Dancinninja
Hi! Glad you could make it/accidentally clicked here. I've taught myself GX and PowerPC assembly since discovering Wiibrew, and I'll continue to learn more!
I go by the shortened name "DCN" (For DanCinNinja) on #wiidev and #arikadosblog
- Active member of the DesmumeWii team.
- Successfully ported the OpenGL Renderer to native GX!
- Contributing functions to libogc
- A super-secret project that only a select few know about. Stay tuned.
- Optimized major portions of VBA GX