|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by LoganA at 04:27, 16 October 2010. It may differ significantly from the .|
Revision as of 04:27, 16 October 2010 by LoganA
This page is a list of the latest homebrew news, used for the "Latest news" section on the Main Page. This is not a list for homebrew applications. A list of the most recent homebrew releases and updates can be found at WiiBrew:Homebrew Releases.
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''21 July 18:''' . Please include the author and a link to a page on Wiibrew about the topic. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the appropriate archive. There should be no more than 3 entries in the list. If an topic was posted in July 2018, move it to WiiBrew:News/July 2018
- Avoid editing existing entries. The entries below are scraped to make the RSS feed, and changing what's already there makes a duplicate entry.
- 8 October 10: A new version of SDL Wii has been released, compatible with the latest libogc.
- 3 October 10: libogc 1.8.4 have been released - see the devkitPro announcement for details.
- 8 September 10: Nintendo has released another IOS and Shop Channel update. This adds the so-called "Korean IOSes" to all regions as well as a new Shop Channel which requires an updated IOS56. No homebrew is affected by this update.