|Author(s)||emu_kidid, sepp256, tehpola|
|Licence||GNU GPL v2|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
WiiSX is a PSX emulator for the Nintendo Gamecube & Wii brought to you by Wii64Team (emu_kidid, sepp256, tehpola). It is based on various PCSX code bases, see the credits section for specifics.
- Software Rendered Graphics
- Dynamic Recompilation
- Input emulation, of both analogic and standard controllers.
- Memory Cards
- SD Storage Loading
- USB Storage Loading
- Samba Loading
- Progressive/Widescreen Resolution
You will need the Homebrew Channel
- Download from http://code.google.com/p/pcsxgc/downloads/list
- Create a folder in the root of your SD card called "wiiSX". Place all of your .bin/.cue game images into the folder "isos" and SCPH1001.BIN(BIOS) into the folder "bios". Create another folder called "saves".
- .bin/.cue/.img/.ccd images are supported.
- Create a folder under apps (eg /apps/wiiSX) and place the unpacked boot.dol, icon.png and meta.xml files in that folder.
- The memory card files are MCD001.mcr and MCD002.mcr, located at /wiisx/saves . Please note that if these files are not present, the emulator will automatically generate them for you.
|Playstation Controller||Gamecube Controller|
- CDDA audio streaming is not implemented
- .CUE is not working from DVD, select the .bin directly
- Loading ROMs from USB Storage Devices does not work
- Loading BIOS files from USB Storage Devices does not work
- No BIOS selection option for different BIOS files
- Final Fantasy VII crashes Dynarec (after first battle)
- User made compatibility list
The Wii64Team keeps a progress blog which can be found at http://www.emulatemii.com
Beta 2 is finally released on July 3 2010!
WiiSX Beta1 Mod3 by Jacobeian, featuring USB disk and Classic Controller support