Port of an Atari 800 emulator for the Wii.
I started this project prior to WiiHandy/SDL so it is quite a ways along. Both video and sound are working well at this point. Once I complete my current enhancement list for WiiHandy I should be able to get an initial release out.
Made some good progress on this today. Running at 100% speed now and the sound seems fairly accurate. Keyboard is now for the most part working. Just need to put in the Wii/Gamecube Joystick code, and tweak some of the file navigation stuff and I should be able to post a preview release. Expect something by the end of the weekend. --Raz0red 02:08, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Unfortunately, I am experiencing some freezes that seems related to the audio layer. I am going to do some more investigation, but I will probably rewrite the current implementation to use the Wii audio layer directly. So, I probably won't post a preview release until mid-week. --Raz0red 18:47, 2 February 2009 (UTC)