|[Development forum Website]|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wiilander is a clone of the popular classic 70's Lunar Lander game. With a big difference, you don't use buttons.
The object of WiiLander is to successfully land your little spacecraft in various places on the planet surface before you run out of fuel. Crashing your lander costs you fuel making it harder to complete your goal.
Discover the secret word, landing on all the bases.
You control your lander by holding your Wiimote horizontally while tilting and twisting it. Tilting left or right steers your lander while twisting forward and backward controls your speed. Gravity also plays a role so you need to use just the right amount of power to land safely.
|Exit to Loader|
- 5 levels.
- Screen with instructions.
- High scores saved in SD.
- Mii Selection.
- Support SDHC card.
- Issues with NTSC users are fixed now.
- Graphics now use GRRLIB + GX direct access.
- Game is now easier.
- Cinematic improved dramatically
- Game is now easier
- Stall altitude referred to as the "sea level"
- When the ship stalls, the Wiimote will start to vibrate
- Increased the thickness of the mountains
- New colours, on the ship and on fire
- Ship now takes off
- Game over only when you run out of fuel AND the ship crashes.
Ship now explodes. Landing points. Level 1. fully playable.. you have to land on the six landing zones to complete it. many other things... ;)
You can navigate trough the planet but isn't playable yet. Zoom, scroll and collision detection are working 100%
Thank you to all the following:
Hermes, for his programming training and for his help: http://www.entuwii.net/foro/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=94
Graphics icon by Pete_torete Libs GRRLib - Hermes
Sndlib - Hermes
and all other devs who helped on these and all libs used by these libs