|Licence||Not specified (open source)|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wiitriis is a port of famous tetris for Wii (4 players). Who has not spent hours and hours playing the old Tetris?. Surely many of you would have liked to replay in our beloved Wii. Well, here I bring WiiTriis. A port of Tetris adapted to the new possibilities of Wii. Play Wiitriis with your friends using your own Miis on your console. WiiTriis allows up to four players simultaneously with two game modes. If you are someone who like to compete, try the battle mode and send all your completed lines to your opponents. To play use the Wiimote horizontally, using the cross buttons to move the pieces and drop them and buttons 1 and 2 to rotate the pieces clockwise or counterclockwise. In battle mode you can choose the opponent to send you the lines you complete. Get to keep your score in the top five and see your mii proud in the gallery of fame.
Homebrew Channel: Copy the wiitriis directory into the "apps" folder of your SD card. Launch the Homebrew Channel.
- Fixed a bug when send a line to a not playing player in battle mode.
- Fixed music overlapping blind sound.
- Dropping speed increases more rapidly.
- Pause added.
- Version presented at first for the Scenery Beta 2011.
- Multilingual version: Spanish, English and Italian.
- Configurable language changing files translate.txt and flag.png replacing Italian (use translate (English).txt as reference).
- Piece and blind textures changed.
- Used Bitmap fonts instead True Type to improve speed.
- Flash added when one or more lines are completed.
- Auto Key repeat for lateral movement.
- Little pause after drop a piece.
- Piece colour are the same than original Tetris.
- Fixed a bug in 480 lines visualisation modes
- Changed MP3 sound libraries to OGG.
- Lines increased with levels.
- Better synchronization.
- Fixed bug in battle mode.
- First public release
wilco2009 at hotmail.es
Collaborations & Thanks
Special thanks to mugre1975 for his suggestions and collaboration.
Thanks to GRRLIB team for their fantastic library.
Finally thanks to the wiki for all the knowledge contained.
|Change the destination of the lines (Battle Mode).|
|Turn piece anticlockwise|
|Turn piece clockwise|