System Menu 3.2
|System Menu 3.2|
|Release date||February 25, 2008 February 25, 2008|
|System Menu IOS||IOS30|
|Preceded by||System Menu 3.1|
|Succeeded by||System Menu 3.3|
This update does not affect any prominently-used features or menus; however it does provide some behind the scenes updates that will improve system performance.
February 25, 2008 (rev01)
- Disc Channel updated to display "Wii System Update" if the game currently inserted into the Wii contains a Wii Menu/Channel update.
- The Wii LED light will glow if information is received while playing a game
- Improve system performance
March 20, 2008 (rev02)
- Added WiiWare support in the Wii Shop Channel.
March 21, 2008 (rev03)
- IOS37 (the first IOS with the signing bug fixed) released. At this point it doesn't do anything, though.
If you have a System Menu below 3.2 and wish to upgrade, use AnyRegion Changer to update.
WARNING: Be advised that if your system is shipped with 4.0 preinstalled, you can not downgrade and will brick your console.