|Version||1.0 beta 5|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Error creating thumbnail:
Liights Out! is a puzzle game for the Wii, based on the classic puzzle game Lights Out.
The goal is to turn off all the lights on the board. When you toggle one light, the lights nearby also toggle.
For now, only the first Wiimote, Classic Controller, or Gamecube pad can be used to play the game.
|Main Menu (or Quit)|
|Enable/Disable Free Mode|
v1.0 beta 5
- Fixed accidental logging, which caused the main menu to lag in beta 4
- Fixed broken-looking background image in beta 4
v1.0 beta 4
- Added some (rough) instruction pages
- Improved menu navigation
- Puzzles are now loaded from /apps/liightsout/data/puzzles.txt (you can create your own puzzles by editing this file!)
- Added "Free Mode", allows you to freely toggle single lights. Useful for designing your own levels. No "save" function yet. Enable by pressing the Two (or X) button.
- Probably some other changes I can't think of at the moment. :)
v1.0 beta 3
- Not released
v1.0 beta 2
- First public beta