(Redirected from WiiBrew:Current events)
This page is a list of the latest homebrew news, used for the "Latest news" section on the Main Page. This is not a list for homebrew applications. A list of the most recent homebrew releases and updates can be found at WiiBrew:Homebrew Releases.
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''29 May 17:''' . Please include the author and a link to a page on Wiibrew about the topic. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the appropriate archive. There should be no more than 3 entries in the list. If an topic was posted in May 2017, move it to WiiBrew:News/May 2017
- Avoid editing existing entries. The entries below are scraped to make the RSS feed, and changing what's already there makes a duplicate entry.
- 19 November 12: The WiiUBrew Wiki is open. Shared user database with WiiBrew. Required: Validate your E-Mail address to edit on both wikis from now on!
- 6 November 12: A new version of the Wii Shop Channel and a new IOS, IOS62, was released.
- 1 May 12: devkitPPC 26 has been released - see the devkitPro announcement for details.