|Release date||August 06, 2007 August 06, 2007|
|System Menu IOS||IOS30|
This version of the Wii Menu updated Channels to now display data gathered by WiiConnect24 (Forecast, News). A clock display was also added. The Wii Message Board button will now flash when a message arrives. You can now rearrange the order of your Wii Friends in the address book, and scroll message text by pressing the B button on the message screen.
August 06, 2007 (rev01)
- Added AOSS support for networking
- Fixed bugs in the Wii LAN Adapter
- Disabled some homebrew tools that existed in 2007
- Blocked Datel's GameCube discs using an updated MIOS by ensuring the correct apploader calls are issued if the ID is GNHE
- Updated IOS21 to contain a newer version of the SDK that shows error 001 if a drivechip is detected by IOS's DI module, as IOS21 was used by many older games
- Added the same updated SDK to IOS15, for unknown reasons
- The weather forecast for your selected region will now be displayed on the Forecast Channel icon in the Wii Menu.
- Headline news will now be displayed on the News Channel icon in the Wii Menu.
- The current time will now be displayed in the Wii Menu.
- The area around the Wii Message Board button will now flash when a message arrives.
- You're now able to rearrange the order of your Wii Friends in the address book.
- You're now able to go into the Wii Friends registration screen by pressing the A Button on a blank spot in the address book.
- Envelope message icons will now appear on the calendar only on the dates when a message is received.
- Your message sending history will now be displayed in Today's Accomplishments.
- You can now scroll the message text by pressing the B button on the message screen.
- The search function on Virtual Console has been enhanced in Wii Shop Channel.
- Added Singapore and U.A.E. as countries (for 3.0U).
- Added a warning about unauthorized modifications when updating
- Photo Channel 1.1 dummy is now checked to determine whether to show Photo Channel or Photo Channel 1.1
- Before 3.0, both channels were shown
- Slot LED now blinks when ejecting a disc*
- Added Maintenance Mode
- and can now be used to switch pages on the settings menu
August 10, 2007 (rev02)
- Updated IOS30 and IOS31 to v1039
- Updated IOS15 and IOS21 one minor version each, which has identical Starlet code to the version before, no SDK, and a newer build tag. This was probably because it was causing compatibility issues with some games.