|Author(s)||Arikado, Dancinninja, scanff, firnis, baby.lueshi|
|Version||r185 , r253(check gbatemp forum)|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
|Downloadable via the Open Shop Channel|
DeSmuME Wii is a port of the Nintendo DS emulator DeSmuME to Wii homebrew.
WARNING: Unfortunately, this emulator does not work very well.
- Download the latest featured release off of the google code SVN downloads tab.
- Extract the .zip to the root of your SD Card or USB Device
- Place ROMs in device:/DS/ROMS/
- Saves are put into device:/DS/SAVES/
- If you'd like to use a BIOS place it in device:/DS/BIOS/ named biosnds9.rom and biosnds7.rom
|+||Equivalent DS Button|
|R shoulder button|
|L shoulder button|
|Touch stylus to screen|
|++||Return to loader|
|increase FrameSkip (repeat for more speed)|
|change Screens (cycle)|
|hide "stylus" pointer / show pointer|
|show/hide emulator text info|
Frame skipping in general is a "cheating" way of speeding up emulation but it should tide people over until we are able to implement more "real" solutions to increasing emulation speed.
(Video 2) Comparison of DeSmuME on a PC to DeSmuME Wii: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfrWKDYOZgI
For a compatibility list, please see DeSmuME Wii/Compatibility List. Please help us by updating the list with the REV. you are using. Thanks!
To donate to other members of the project, please contact them privately (or wait for them to put their own donation information here).