Jump to navigation Jump to search
|devkitPPC Set-Up Script|
It's uhm... a devkitPPC/libogc setup script for Linux. So you don't have to! Yay!
- Small cleanup.
- MIT license.
- I did some stupid stuff. Now it's less stupid.
- Another rewrite. Looks nicer.
- No longer have to be using /bin/bash as shell. Now uses whatever /bin/sh points to.
- Updated out-of-date configuration.
- Removed stupid GUI Zenity idea (I did this a while ago. Never put it here, though.).
- Decided it's time for a version bump.
(dj13241's note) The version config stuff in the script is out dated ... change config section to
# Configuration. DEVKITVER="r20" # Version of devkitPPC to download. OGCVER="1.8.2" # Version of libogc to download. FATVER="1.0.7" # Version of libfat to download. INSDIR="$HOME/devkitPro" # Root directory to install to. # End of configuration.
1.0 - 1.9*
- Me dicking around.