FCE Ultra GX
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A NES emulator for the Wii.
- Creator: Askot
- Accessories needed: GameCube controller, SD Gecko
- Best PAL mode: ?
- Button to return to loader: N/A
- Loaders useable: Twilight Hack, Geckoloader, Front SD ELF Loader
- Installation for Zelda Chainloader: Install as usual
- Software type: Emulation
- Create the following directories on the SD card in SD Gecko:
- fceu/roms - Store the rom files.
- fceu/saves - Store save memory and states. A current bug saves states to the root of the card.
- Loading from DVD does not work at this time.
- Supports Zip compressed rom images.
- Z: Select
- Y/X: Turbo A/B
- L+R to return to FCEU's menu
What's new? Askot - 20080326 - Added saving state in SD Card (State files will be saved in root of SDCARD). *Note: I can't make it work to save in root:\fceu\saves, so help needed. - Added SDCARD slot selection for searching roms, meaning, you can search roms from SDCARD SLOT A & SLOT B (Beta, meaning, buggy, but works). - For standarization, you must create folders root:\fceu\roms to read NES roms files from SDCARD. - Added C-Left to call Menu. - Reading files from SD Card it's faster, now they're called from cache after first reading. - Menu in saving STATE file changed to choose SLOT, DEVICE, Save STATE, Load STATE, Return to previous. - Added option PSO/SD Reload to menu, still works (START+B+X) - Modified controls when going into the rom selection menu (DVD or SDCARD): + Use B to quit selection list. + Use L/R triggrers or Pad Left/Right to go down/up one full page. - Some menu rearrangment and a little of sourcecode cleanup: + Everytime you pressed B button on any option, playgame started, not anymore until you select Play Game option.