Freecell is a simple card game.
It's similar to Patience/Solitaire, except that all cards are laid out at the start, and you have 4 empty "cells" to move cards to.
|and/or||Move a card|
|/||Increase/Decrease gap between cards|
|/||Show card (when pointing at cards with others above)|
|Go back to main menu|
Please let me know if you find any. I think I've fixed all of them now, but there may well be some I've missed.
- Picking up cards from the finishing cells (top right), the cells underneath display slightly up. Trivial graphic bug
(Possible) Future Additions
- Auto-put-away feature to speed up the game
- Display game numbers
- Start a specific game
- Allow multiple moves in one
The download is currently being held on Rapidshare, so if it expires, please let me know so I can re-upload it etc.
- Code / Graphics (Except Card Images) : WhoDares
- Card Images : Public Domain (I believe, contact me if I'm wrong)
- Libraries: libogc, GRRLIB (Thanks to the people who made them what they are)
v0.2 - When a game completes, you get a congratulations screen, also, the final cell drag bug is half fixed (looks okay when dragging an Ace back off, but not any other card)
v0.1 - Initial release