|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Italian Parking is a 3D puzzle game.
... All over the world ... ... parking is easy ... ... in Italy this is a ... ... PUZZLE.
This is the joke intro. In Italy (where I Live), parking is really a stress...
How to Use
Enter the selection of the level. Choose available level. Try to move the red alfa-147 (my car) to let it (them) out.
|Select And Move the objects|
- First release version with 5 levels.
- Home button
- new intro
- add some credits
(Will be release a the end of August)
- more levels & models
- total count of moves, with the minimum for each level
Musicdone! Lights shadingavoided! Lightmap-Texturedone!
- more levels
- different models
- different themes (I though on Ancient Rome, w/ horse & colosseum...)
How Contact me
on Wiibrew forum
or edit my space, here in wiibrew ElectroKidd
or an E-mail to me
Everybody in the homebrew scene
- quakewii (I understand how to set the lightmap)
- LibWiiGui (not used, but very usefull to understand something more)
Paintshop Pro/3DSMAX were used to create all graphics.
devkitPro was used to build the program.