Jump 'n Bump
Jump 'n Bump, a cute bunny game with blood, ported to the Wii. The original is maintained at . This is a multiplayer game. Each player controls a fluffy bunny jumping around in a pleasant environment. The aim is simply to jump on the other bunnies to make them explode in a shower of blood and to increase your score. Fun for the whole family!
Download at Jumpnbump-0.3.zip. Unzip in /apps if you use the HBC. Alternatively just download from the HBB.
Testers wanted! Please post your impressions on the talk page.
It might also support an USB keyboard, not sure what the SDL defaults are. I'll check when I get my hands on one.
The source is available on github. However, the Makefile is not perfect and I possibly made some tweaks to my build environment. Feel free to ask questions or post notes (or patches!) about the build process. There's also loads of code from the other (non-Wii) versions around. Don't get sidetracked. :)
Add Daid's code:
- 8 player support!
- Support for Nunchuk and Classic Controller
- Fixes graphics resolution
- Louder sound and music
- Possibly other fixes...
- Add rumble support
- Fixed end-of-game message to reference HOME instead of ESC
- Initial release, ported from Jump 'n Bump 1.51
- Move wiimote to jump
- Front-end for options and level selection
- Remove unused part of the code to lessen filesize
- Use gzipped .dat files to lessen filesize
- Might still crash when gamecube controller is plugged in