O2em is an Odyssey<sup>2</sup>/Videopac emulator for the Wii game console. This unit was known as the Philips Odyssey in Brazil, Philips Videopac G7000 in Europe, and Odyssey<sup>2</sup> under both Magnavox and Philips brands in North America.
- Copy the application folder (o2em) in the "apps" directory of the SD card (HomeBrew channel directory structure).
- Create a directory "/roms/romsodd" on the SD card
- Put all your ROMs (.bin or .zip) in that directory including the system ROM (named "o2rom.bin")
- Boot the emulator from the HomeBrew Channel.
- Select ROM and press the "2" button
Action Navigation Back to ROM Menu Invoke the Emulated Console Shoot (or whatever...) /<br/> Return to Game if in Console Exit Emulator
- SDHC support (build with latest libogc and libfat)
- some problems in double buffering causing some corruptions in GFX
- Sound to be improved in a next release...
30/01/09: v1.0: Initial release